- British term for marsh marigold.More example sentences
- The protagonist and her childhood friend, later husband, run in and out of the village of wooden houses, fish-processing sheds, playing among kingcups and lush grass in summer, in snow-mist on the shore in winter.
- Indeed there shall be time to see the flowers at your feet: kingcups by the water forcing their way through the slush of melting snow; and add to this the promise of many more yet to come.
- In the undergrowth you can see white anemones, while the marshes are punctuated by kingcups and irises.
More definitions of kingcupDefinition of kingcup in:
- The British & World English dictionary