Definition of kinkajou in English:
An arboreal nocturnal fruit-eating mammal with a prehensile tail and a long tongue, found in the tropical forests of Central and South America.
- Potos flavus, family Procyonidae
- A large contingent of coatamundis (raccoon-like animals) patrolled the rear arena of the tower hoping for kitchen scraps, and every evening the staff attracted a kinkajou with a banana placed at eye-level spot for our pleased viewing.
- Resembling a cross between a young bear and a monkey the kinkajou is rarely ever seen on the ground.
- In fact, the combination of traits embodied in the kinkajou make it a rare meal for any predator.
Definition of kinkajou in:
- British & World English dictionary