(also kirschwasser /-ˌväsər/)
- Brandy distilled from the fermented juice of cherries.More example sentences
- They do pretty good kirsch and I wouldn't mind sharing a samovar with you.
- Chocolate mousse, pineapple with kirsch and lime and chocolate cheesecake were also on offer.
- The heat of the road; the rich dark plums and kirsch leaving a dark and alluring track across the lips.
German, abbreviation of Kirschenwasser, from Kirsche 'cherry' + Wasser 'water'.
More definitions of kirschDefinition of kirsch in:
- The British & World English dictionary