- 1A beef intestine stuffed with a seasoned filling.More example sentences
- They include kishke (a sausage filled with a flour-and-onion stuffing) and various knaidlach - all part of the dumpling family of foods.
- Where else can you get a latke Ruben, a side of kishke and a Dr. Brown's cream soda to wash it down?
- The cooked kishke can range in color from grey-white to brownish-orange, depending on how much paprika is used.
- 1.1 (usually kishkes) US • informal A person’s guts.More example sentences
- Maybe a whole wagon load out there in the rain, and on a night like this, who knows, they'll be wanting a few nips to warn their kishkes!
- And yet so much experience is from a different place, the place of the viscera, the kishkes.
- I'm flirting my little kishkes off when the crowd starts whooping and hollering.
mid 20th century: Yiddish, from Polish kiszka or Ukrainian kishka.
More definitions of kishkeDefinition of kishke in:
- The British & World English dictionary