- The utensils used in a kitchen.More example sentences
- Glasses made with sodium borate have a high resistance to thermal shock and are used in kitchenware (such as Pyrex dishes) and laboratory equipment.
- Items at the garage sale include clothes, furniture, children's toys, household items, kitchenware, bric-a-brac, indoor plants and lots more.
- The outlet, which sells clothes, cosmetics, jewellery, kitchenware and electrical goods, is expected to employ 250 permanent staff and another 250 during peak season.
More definitions of kitchenwareDefinition of kitchenware in:
- The British & World English dictionary