- another term for kitesurfing.
- More example sentences
- When the winds blow, San Francisco-area kiteboarders rush to the Pacific Ocean to enjoy the power of the waves and the wind.
- Kiteboarding, described as ‘an extreme sport’, is to be regulated in 2005, says a city council official, ‘to minimise the interface between kiteboarders and the bathers’.
- The sandy beaches lining the protected inlets of the San Diego area make for popular - but not overcrowded - jumping-off points for Southern Californian kiteboarders.
More definitions of kiteboardingDefinition of kiteboarding in:
- The British & World English dictionary