- An act of bending the knee, especially as a physical exercise in which the body is raised and lowered without the use of the hands.More example sentences
- With your hands on your hips and your torso erect, lower your body into a deep knee bend by bending both knees until your front thigh is parallel to the floor.
- The knee bend reduces any possible activity from the hip flexors, so you have to rely on your abdominals to come up.
- The powerlifter then squats down in a deep knee bend and returns to standing.
More definitions of knee bendDefinition of knee bend in:
- The British & World English dictionary