- 1A person who kneels, especially in prayer.More example sentences
- Instantly the kneelers and the standers joined her.
- 1.1A cushion or bench for kneeling on.More example sentences
- Furniture takes the form of either long, low timber benches, or blond wood chairs, equipped with kneelers.
- They stood - for there are no pews or kneelers - and made the deep bows and innumerable signs of the cross as they followed the lengthy liturgies with a quiet intensity.
- He knelt down on the kneeler, and crossed his hands.
More definitions of kneelerDefinition of kneeler in:
- The British & World English dictionary