- A block of wood or other solid material, containing long grooves in which kitchen knives of various sizes can be inserted up to the handle.More example sentences
- Beau's parents + sister gave me a knife block with knives, scissors, a chopping board and a bunch of other utensils.
- If that's not your style you could go back to basics and opt for a bread bin, a 40 litre pedestal dustbin and a knife block with six to 12 knives.
- Her mother ignored her, pulling out a butcher's knife from the wooden knife block.
More definitions of knife blockDefinition of knife block in:
- The British & World English dictionary