- at knifepoint
- Under threat of injury from a knife: he was mugged at knifepointMore example sentences
- A landlord who was tied up and threatened at knifepoint while balaclava-clad raiders ransacked his Brentwood pub has told of his horrific ordeal.
- A female motorist was threatened at knifepoint during a terrifying car-jacking in Bradford.
- Moments later he was threatened at knifepoint by the man who spoke with a heavy Irish accent.
Definition of knifepoint in:
- British & World English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.