- Under threat of injury from a knife: he was mugged at knifepointMore example sentences
- A landlord who was tied up and threatened at knifepoint while balaclava-clad raiders ransacked his Brentwood pub has told of his horrific ordeal.
- A female motorist was threatened at knifepoint during a terrifying car-jacking in Bradford.
- Moments later he was threatened at knifepoint by the man who spoke with a heavy Irish accent.
More definitions of knifepointDefinition of knifepoint in:
- The British & World English dictionary