- Under threat of injury from a knife: he was mugged at knifepointMore example sentences
- A landlord who was tied up and threatened at knifepoint while balaclava-clad raiders ransacked his Brentwood pub has told of his horrific ordeal.
- A female motorist was threatened at knifepoint during a terrifying car-jacking in Bradford.
- Moments later he was threatened at knifepoint by the man who spoke with a heavy Irish accent.
Words that rhyme with knifepointvantage point
Definition of knifepoint in:
- British & World English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India