- A copy or imitation, especially of an expensive or designer product: [as modifier]: knockoff merchandiseMore example sentences
- It is an expensive knock-off, but a knock-off all the same.
- Chinatown has always had illegal vendors who sell knock-offs and kitsch, but in the past year the industry has grown and the vendors are offering more sophisticated counterfeit goods that are in high demand.
- Once you have identified a work which violates your copyright, what can you do in order to stop the auctions early on and prevent these knock-offs from entering the stream of commerce?
More definitions of knockoffDefinition of knockoff in:
- The British & World English dictionary