- 1.1(Of a computer system) incorporating an underlying set of facts, assumptions, and rules.More example sentences
- He has conducted research in knowledge-based systems, qualitative modeling, intelligent robotics, and computer chess.
- Therefore, they are not suitable for the development of systems whose interactions should be knowledge-based.
- The system provides knowledge-based information for healthcare, safety, and the environment.
More definitions of knowledge-basedDefinition of knowledge-based in:
- The British & World English dictionary