- 1A bone forming or corresponding to a knuckle.More example sentences
- They dashed up 55 together in the first eight overs after lunch and had taken their stand to 87 when Dawson was forced to retire hurt with what proved to be a broken knuckle bone on his right hand.
- He cupped his hand and caught the knuckle bone, which included the attached leg bone.
- This bone is a sliced version of the knuckle bone and it is a nice size for medium to large size dogs.
More definitions of knuckleboneDefinition of knucklebone in:
- The British & World English dictionary