- A metal guard worn over the knuckles in fighting to increase the effect of blows.More example sentences
- Another man claims he saw Henderson punch a hooded prisoner in the face with a knuckleduster.
- He told the jury if a knuckleduster had been used it had not caused the fractures to Mr Najeib's nose and cheekbone.
- And throw away the bronze knuckledusters which you used to pulverize that man.
More definitions of knuckledusterDefinition of knuckleduster in:
- The British & World English dictionary