Definition of kooky in English:
adjective (kookier, kookiest)informal
Strange or eccentric: I like kooky foreign films
More example sentences
- He'll probably say something kooky in his wacky language and then run off!
- It seems Bennett was led down this road by a remarkably kooky caller.
- And Ayesha, with her curious mix of rabid work ethic and kooky naivety, looks right at home here.
- Example sentences
- It is kookily carnal, sweetly dreamy, truly over the top.
- I like this Ted Baker shirt in a nice aqua-green; the pattern is retro without being kookily so and it nicely combines flowers with geometry.
- I'm not talking about the free, kookily fun software here.
Words that rhyme with kookyadzuki, bouzouki, fluky, kabuki, pukey, saluki, spooky, Sukie, Suzuki, verrucae
Definition of kooky in:
- British & World English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.