- A small hill in a generally flat area.More example sentences
- The festival began in the bar on top of the koppie, and has been going from strength to strength.
- One, who was named Musilo, managed to flee to a small kopje or hillock from which he watched the murder.
- Alas, there seemed to be water towers on red koppies all over the place.
from Afrikaans koppie, from Dutch kopje, diminutive of kop 'head'.
More definitions of kopjeDefinition of kopje in:
- The British & World English dictionary