- A mildly spiced Indian curry dish of meat or fish marinated in yogurt or curds.More example sentences
- Viognier is also one of the few wines that really do suit kormas and other creamy Indian dishes.
- Lamb korma is nowhere near as powerful as curry or vindaloo, relying more on a subtle blend of spices in a creamy sauce.
- Try the slices of duck in white wine, for example, at 120 baht or Thai red curry or Indian chicken korma for 80 baht.
from Urdu ḳormā, from Turkish kavurma.
More definitions of kormaDefinition of korma in:
- The British & World English dictionary