noun (plural kroons or krooni /ˈkro͞onē/)
- (Until the introduction of the euro in 2011) the basic monetary unit of Estonia, equal to 100 senti.More example sentences
- So you will still have to cope with the kroon, zloty, tolar and forint for a few years.
- In Estonia, more than half want to retain the kroon, which many see as a symbol of their liberation from the old Soviet Union in 1991.
- Diesel, for example, will go up from 2.55 to 3.84 kroons a litre.
More definitions of kroonDefinition of kroon in:
- The British & World English dictionary