- (In Jewish cooking) a kind of sweet or savory pudding of noodles or potatoes.More example sentences
- Their tote bags were laden with vegetables to prepare for chicken soup and potato kugel.
- They bring steaming trays of potato kugel and berry cobbler, bottles of grape juice and sweet wine.
- He meant potato kugel, no doubt made in the traditional way with eggs, chicken fat, onion, and grated potato.
Yiddish, literally 'ball'.
More definitions of kugelDefinition of kugel in:
- The British & World English dictionary