noun (plural kukris)
- A curved knife broadening toward the point, used by Gurkhas.More example sentences
- He was about to cut his finger on the kukri he kept on his desk for the blood needed in the spell when he noticed something.
- The kukri is a traditional Nepalese large knife, which is carried by Gurkha soldiers.
- On her ankle was a slight bulge where she kept a kukri hidden.
early 19th century: from Nepalese khukuri.
More definitions of kukriDefinition of kukri in:
- The British & World English dictionary