- A type of Indian ice cream, typically served in the shape of a cone.More example sentences
- In its country of origin, it is used in sweet and savoury recipes, from biryani to kulfi.
- The kulfi in The Wee Curry Shop looks and tastes like bad industrial ice cream with phoney laboratory flavours.
- Mike asked for almond kulfi, offered as one of three flavours, but settled for mango because they didn't have almond.
from Hindi kulfī.
More definitions of kulfiDefinition of kulfi in:
- The British & World English dictionary