- A prison camp in which a regime of hard labor is enforced.More example sentences
- These units also identify and assign new locations for future labour camps that comply to the regulations to be built.
- In fact, right-wing complaints about the migratory labor camps operated by the Farm Security Administration led him to send Rothstein to the state in the first place.
- The campaign by Canadian citizens and government workers appears to be having an effect inside the labour camps as well.
More definitions of labor campDefinition of labor camp in:
- The British & World English dictionary