- (Of a shoe or garment) fastened with laces: flat lace-up shoesMore example sentences
- He patted his chest where the medallion was hidden beneath his white lace-up shirt.
- I have a great pair of brown lace-up shoes, but I just don't know what to wear them with.
- That said, slip into style with this pair of brown leather lace-up shoes from Camper.
nounchiefly British Back to top
- A shoe or boot that is fastened with laces: brown leather lace-upsMore example sentences
- Barney's are charging $640 for these platform lace-ups by Fendi.
More definitions of lace-upDefinition of lace-up in:
- The British & World English dictionary