- Lacking enthusiasm and determination; carelessly lazy: a lackadaisical defense left the Spurs adrift in the second halfMore example sentences
- The President is remarkably lackadaisical about finding the senior administration official who leaked the identity of a CIA operative.
- I want to be organized, but I'm just too lackadaisical to get things in order.
- He still is too inconsistent and too lackadaisical.
- More example sentences
- They perpetuate the lies and the fairytales that they have been told since childhood lackadaisically.
- During my visit to the Beijing New Art Projects the Gao brothers walked out from behind their glass office and lackadaisically circulated among the visitors.
- If during the year a team plays lackadaisically because of the leadership of the coach, this factor will be intensified.