- 1Lacquerware.More example sentences
- An archeological worker from Qinghai Provincial Archeological Institute is cleaning lacquerworks discovered in a graveyard dating back to Eastern Han Period.
- The items on display include pottery, pottery figures, bronze, woodcarvings, masks, lacquerworks, screens and other exhibits: a total of 101 pieces.
- Some China-made lacquerworks on display attracted wide attention, especially the folding screen presented by Mr. Braine.
More definitions of lacquerworkDefinition of lacquerwork in:
- The British & World English dictionary