- A protein or mixture of similar proteins occurring in milk, obtained after the removal of casein and soluble in a salt solution.More example sentences
- Products containing lactic acid, lactalbumin, lactate and casein do not contain lactose.
- WPC contains biological compounds, like lactoferrin, alpha lactalbumin, immunoglobins and beta lactoglobins, affecting everything from your immune system to nitrogen balance to fat loss.
- Antibodies to the principal cow's milk proteins were analyzed, including casein, [alpha] lactalbumin, and [beta] lactoglobulin.
More definitions of lactalbuminDefinition of lactalbumin in:
- The British & World English dictionary