- A protein or mixture of similar proteins occurring in milk, obtained after the removal of casein and precipitated in a salt solution.More example sentences
- The globular proteins lysozyme, [alpha] lactalbumin, pepsin, and [beta] lactoglobulin in aqueous solution have been studied to determine the possible influence of secondary or tertiary structure on the low-frequency spectra.
- A set of two mostly [alpha] helical proteins, lysozyme and [alpha] lactalbumin, has been compared to a set of two mostly [beta] sheet proteins, [beta] lactoglobulin and pepsin.
- Further filtration of the serum protein concentrate by using ion exchange following microfiltration separates out native proteins such as alpha lactalbumin and beta lactoglobulin.
More definitions of lactoglobulinDefinition of lactoglobulin in:
- The British & World English dictionary