Definition of ladies' night in English:
1A time at a bar or nightclub when women are charged less or admitted free.
- Here's a handy guide to getting wasted for free at this city's ladies' nights.
- Over - 21 pubs, insurance companies that charge more for young men, ladies' night at the disco, buses that don't have wheelchair ramps… and on it goes.
- Every Weds is ladies' night in Kbox hougang, and no room charge, only pay for drinks and the tidbits.
1.1A function at a men’s institution or club to which women are invited.
- To hit the funding target campaigners took part in a sponsored abseil, a family rounders match, discos, a ladies' night, an auction, quizzes and held stalls at Holt Music Festival.
- What we are seeing is a huge growth in ladies' nights for tasting whisky.
- Yesterday was a ladies' night, and a small crowd, so we were able to discuss books and the idea of starting up a book club.
Definition of ladies' night in:
- British & World English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan