- • informal or often • derogatory Women with both the means and the free time to meet each other socially for lunch in expensive restaurants.More example sentences
- We went into Frasers for tea, at the time the store's restaurant was quite posh and packed with those ladies who lunch - ie, women who don't work for a living but shop every day and drink coffee with their friends.
- Looking younger by any means necessary is on everyone's agenda, from Knightsbridge ladies who lunch to Essex college girls skiving off classes to get a spray tan.
- Employing a designer, meanwhile, is often perceived as an expensive luxury indulged in by ladies who lunch and those intent on keeping up with the Joneses.
More definitions of ladies who lunchDefinition of ladies who lunch in:
- The British & World English dictionary