- The birth of lambs on a farm: lambing begins in mid-JanuaryMore example sentences
- The Ministry of Agriculture and The Journal of Applied Ecology, UK both agree that in studies of upland lambing, lamb losses were unaffected by the presence of foxes.
- Her husband Ian is manhandling sheep through wire fences for crutch shearing, ahead of lambing.
- This eases the pressure on labour and reduces the demand for space at lambing in his sheep shed.
More definitions of lambingDefinition of lambing in:
- The British & World English dictionary