- Prepared skin from a lamb, either with the wool on or as leather: [as modifier]: lambskin glovesMore example sentences
- If you want something really luxurious, consider Mulberry's black leather lambskin gloves with rabbit-fur lining.
- Animal rights activists in Great Britain and elsewhere are launching new protests against astrakhan, lambskin derived from lambs that are killed shortly after birth and, activists claim, in some cases before they are born.
- Of course, the more luxurious bags are made from skins that range from lambskin to ostrich.
More definitions of lambskinDefinition of lambskin in:
- The British & World English dictionary