- Fine wool from a young sheep, used to make knitted garments, blankets, etc., with a soft texture.More example sentences
- I'll be working with new summer-weight yarns and new styles - socks, shawls, cashmere and lambswool sweaters, even hairbands.
- Design at the Granary also carries a large range of Johnstons of Scotland cashmere and lambswool, homeware and knitware.
- The natty funnel-neck jumpers in cashmere or lambswool will transform your man into the epitome of understated cool.
More definitions of lambswoolDefinition of lambswool in:
- The British & World English dictionary