- A person who owns land, especially one who either makes a living from it or rents it out to others.More example sentences
- Similarly in urban areas landholders have anticipated clearing land for residential and other urban uses.
- When, in the course of administering town planning, a public planning authority approves an application by or on behalf of a landholder to use land for a more intensive use, the value of the land is increased.
- Landholders who have owned a property for a long period may tend to have developed a larger attachment value to the property than landholders who have only owned the property for a short period.
More definitions of landholderDefinition of landholder in:
- The British & World English dictionary