- A thick blanket or pelt used for warming the lap and legs while traveling or sitting outdoors.More example sentences
- Needless to say we did some climate control, bought Mama a sweater and a lap robe, and threatened to put the thermostat under lock and key if he did it again.
- The lap robe's been abandoned on the couch and then Jack sits down to watch TV and he isn't particular about what's under his butt, and Jackson comes in and goes, ‘Where's my rap robe?’
- Salmon pink appeared in a piece called Spawning Coho, in which the skins were tightly sewn together into a blanket, as small furs might be sewn together to make a lap robe.
More definitions of lap robeDefinition of lap robe in:
- The British & World English dictionary