- A variety of souchong tea with a smoky flavor.More example sentences
- I now prefer the intoxicating blend of Russian caravan and lapsang souchong to the heady mix of vodka and tonic, going to bed early to sleeping in late, cook books to comic books.
- There's something soothing and comforting about a cup of earl grey and milk; or exciting like lapsang souchong or elegant like Darjeeling.
- I unpacked my suddenly calorie-counted and salad-laden supplies, and made myself a nice cup of lapsang souchong.
late 19th century: from an invented first element + souchong.
More definitions of lapsang souchongDefinition of lapsang souchong in:
- The British & World English dictionary