- archaic term for port3.More example sentences
- The young woman nodded, and turned away from the larboard.
- Three men were at the back of the cannon ready to push, another two stood by with blocks to put behind the wheels to keep it from rolling back to larboard, and another two stood ready with lengths of lumber to hold the block in place.
- He let out a sigh, tucked the new information aside, and stepped to join the conversation taking place to larboard.
More definitions of larboardDefinition of larboard in:
- The British & World English dictionary