- A sweet or savory Indian drink made from a yogurt or buttermilk base with water.More example sentences
- Sweetened tea, buttermilk, or lassi, a drink made from yogurt, rounds out the meal.
- They make a swell supper, especially with a glass of mango lassi, the habit-forming yogurt drink, to go along.
- Go ahead, give them up and instead, be natural and have flavoured milk, tender coconuts, butter-milk, lassi or plain water, the message exhorts.
from Hindi lassī.
More definitions of lassiDefinition of lassi in:
- The British & World English dictionary