- A final act, performance, or effort: “This is my last hurrah in newsprint,” said Mr. EvansMore example sentences
- I would ask as his final gift a charismatic last hurrah before risking my untried head above the stormy parapet.
- Will this be the beginning of his effort to close the sale with voters, or a last hurrah before his most loyal supporters?
- The songwriter was to go on, but this would be the best of his last hurrahs.
More definitions of last hurrahDefinition of last hurrah in:
- The British & World English dictionary