Definition of laughable in English:
So ludicrous as to be amusing: if it didn’t make me so angry it would be laughable
More example sentences
- This I regard as quite ludicrous, and factually so removed from reality as be laughable.
- The idea that Liz wanted to pick a fight with her family was almost laughable if not insane.
- While it is not out of the question to golf year round in Vancouver, it is a laughable notion in Saskatchewan.
- [as submodifier]: his antics were laughably pretentiousMore example sentences
- You have to know that your story is entirely implausible and laughably absurd, but not care for one second.
- If the racists who trash Maori and Polynesians were not so offensive and dangerous, they'd be laughably ridiculous.
- He had a ridiculous fake tan - quite laughably fake, in fact - which made me wonder this: why bother?