- A laundromat.More example sentences
- Shared facilities might include, as they do elsewhere, launderette, child-minding facilities, dining and open space.
- Clean spread sheets were easy to maintain in his first overseas bank because it was in a converted London launderette.
- Then she moved to Bruff, bought a service station and a small shop and built a supermarket, hairdressers and launderette.
More definitions of launderetteDefinition of launderette in:
- The British & World English dictionary