- A plant condition distinguished by the presence of curling leaves, caused by environmental stress or disease.More example sentences
- To control peach blight and peach leaf curl, spray with lime sulfur mixed with dormant oil after leaves have dropped; repeat in January or early February.
- For peach leaf curl on peach and nectarine trees, spray with lime sulfur after leaves fall.
- Strictly speaking it is hardy, but the easiest way to prevent it getting peach leaf curl is to stop rain falling on it and splashing the fungal spores onto the leaves.
More definitions of leaf curlDefinition of leaf curl in:
- The British & World English dictionary