- A spring made of a number of strips of metal curved slightly upward and clamped together one above the other.More example sentences
- The anchoring mechanism may include a leaf spring that can be actuated between an unlocked position and a locked position.
- First the front leaf spring has been dropped in favour of a new coil spring, shock absorber and radius arm setup that anchors the axle to the frame but also adds a second pivot point.
- The biggest change made was eliminating the stock independent rear suspension and switching to a solid 12-bolt rear end that is still suspended by stock-type trailing arms and a transverse leaf spring.
More definitions of leaf springDefinition of leaf spring in:
- The British & World English dictionary