Definition of leathery in English:
Having a tough, hard texture: brown, leathery skin
More example sentences
- The leathery sheet object is excellent in water repellency and water resistance in sections formed by cutting.
- At baseline and at 1 month, the lesions were clinically assessed as soft, leathery or hard.
- An is quite common and presents as a symmetric brown-black thickening of the skin that gradually becomes leathery or velvety in appearance.
- Example sentences
- Wrinkling, yellowing, leatheriness, mottling and hyperpigmentation are all associated with sun damage.
- Then a sharper leatheriness takes over and the whole thing wraps up a meaty finish with some peppery spice.
- The cigar drives home the nuttiness of the liquor and picks up leatheriness in the bargain.