- Abstain from further comment or action: if you are not sure of the answers, say so, and leave it at thatMore example sentences
- You're obviously going to leave it at that as you fail to find any more solid arguments to my replies.
- Confronting the colleague is better than doing nothing, but leaving it at that doesn't go far enough.
- We left it at that as I arrived home and walked into my house still jittery from the adrenaline.
More definitions of leave it at thatDefinition of leave it at that in:
- The British & World English dictionary