- Light-emitting diode, a semiconductor diode that glows when a voltage is applied.More example sentences
- Companies are developing ways to use organic light-emitting diodes as a source for lighting up rooms.
- Japanese scientists have proposed a solution to the puzzle of why blue light-emitting diodes are so bright.
- Powerful light-emitting diodes have been shown to help heal wounds in laboratory animals and are now being tested on humans at the Medical College of Wisconsin.
More definitions of LEDDefinition of LED in:
- The British & World English dictionary