(also leger line)
- A short line added for notes above or below the range of a staff.More example sentences
- A cutting tool is then used to put in the bar-lines, stems, beams, ledger lines, slurs, expression marks, etc.
- In bar 194 of the Adagio, the Bass tuba has a low note with many ledger lines.
- I wasn't having to stop and count leger lines, and I was managing to maintain something of a pace through it.
More definitions of ledger lineDefinition of ledger line in:
- The British & World English dictionary