1A ruled writing tablet, often yellow, that measures 8½ by 14 inches.
- He muttered as he reached for his bag and pulled out a yellow legal pad covered in scrawled writing.
- She scribbled a few things on a yellow legal pad and left to give Adele privacy while she undressed.
- Otis was at the counter writing furiously on his legal pad and barely acknowledging Adam as he ran into the back to grab his vest.
1.1A ruled pad of paper: premium legal pads with recycled paper, 5 x 8, white
More example sentences
- The teacher insisted I use notebook paper instead of legal pads.
- Stashed between the legal pads and paper clips lie sewing room selections.
- He sighed and riffled through the mass of papers on his desk for a legal pad.
Definition of legal pad in:
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.