Definition of lemon thyme in English:
Thyme of a hybrid variety having lemon-scented leaves.
- Thymus × citriodorus, family Labiatae
- The flesh has a light, delicate taste that goes well with fresh herbs such as lemon thyme and parsley.
- Tie the peppercorns and lemon thyme in cheesecloth to make a sachet.
- Crushed lemon thyme can also come in handy to overcome the problem.
Definition of lemon thyme in:
- British & World English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.