- The light-colored wood of any of several tropical American trees, especially the Cuban Calycophyllum candidissimum of the madder family (Rubiaceae).More example sentences
- From here you can either continue upwards to a boudoir, rising half a storey and lined with yellow lemonwood, or to the dining room above the high drawing room.
- Blocks are available in boxwood and lemonwood.
- Brightly inlaid on thuya root burl are cross-hatched squares of lemonwood with ebony highlight, whose colors are then reversed on the second box.
More definitions of lemonwoodDefinition of lemonwood in:
- The British & World English dictionary