- A public library from which books may be borrowed and taken away for a short time.More example sentences
- We can only hope this includes restocking the lending library with lots of new books.
- In 1860 a lending library was begun and in 1966 the biggest book club operation in Britain began.
- Despite being a little costlier than using the conventional libraries, the lending libraries are prospering.
More definitions of lending libraryDefinition of lending library in:
- The British & World English dictionary